To collect eco-friendly art supplies, we have been asking local businesses for scrap materials that they no longer need. One’s junk is another’s treasure!
So far, we have diverted from the landfill:
- Decorative papers, wires, and twigs from False Creek Flowers on 6th Avenue.
- Corrugated Plastic from Zippy Signs on 6th Avenue and Manitoba.
- Vinyl sticker material from a local print shop.
- Vinyl sticker material from a removed wall ad in a Skytrain station.
- Clay slip and scraps from Claytek Studio
- Bottle-caps aplenty from Apple Hill Farms Supermarket
Thank you to all donors! If you have something that you think we could use, please get in touch. 604-737-8173
We are currently seeking:
- Clean, unlabeled jars of all sizes
- Bottle caps
- Wide-format paper (blank on at least one side)
- Driftwood, shells, stones
- Fabric, canvas
- Scratched/Unwanted CDs